OUR LESSON SCHEDULES FOR 2021 ARE FULL!
We are grateful for your gracious and overwhelming responses for our tuition services-- all our lesson slots are filled up again.
Nevertheless, you can still leave your contacts and details at email@example.com or 92312554, to inform us if you wish us to (i) place you on our priority waiting list, or (ii) refer you to other Highly Qualified and Experienced Biology Tutors* to you, who shall then contact you directly.
In the meantime, you are still free to use the Biology and Biochemistry resources.
Thank you once again for your tremendous support for our services, and we look forward to provide quality service to you again!
* We STRICTLY ADHERE to not receiving any commissions from Tutors whom we refer to. They are approached by us to aid you due to their prime competence and ethical values
Our aim for every ‘A’ Level Biology student under our care is to achieve an ‘A’ in Biology for their final ‘A’ Level grade
This is fully possible via (1) guided learning with feedback and (2) consistent hardwork, leading to critical thinking, the subject mastery, and excellent answering strategies
Under our program that incorporates analyzed exclusive resources from the international examining body Cambridge Assessment International Education (formerly CIE), many students improved from low grades (initial grades of ‘D’ and below, often ‘U’) to ‘A’ grade for H2 Biology in the final GCE ‘A’ Level Examinations
This program is taught personally by Duncan Ang, a former GCE ‘A’ Level Exam Chief Internal Moderator (CIM), Chief Examiner, and Gold Medallist NIE 2004. He has aided students across almost all the JCs in his country, some from Malaysia and UK, over various Biology courses.
He is also the author for the latest GCE 'A' Level H2 Biology GCE Ten-Year Series, published by Singapore Asia Publisher (SAP).
Thank you for your time in reading this message.
Tutor Short Introduction
- Optimizes students’ answering strategies from expertise as Ex-GCE ‘A’ Level Exam Chief Internal Moderator (CIM), Chief Examiner, MOE JC Biology Lecturer and Level Coordinator
- Gold Medallist NIE 2004
- MSc in Life Sciences (NTU); BSc in Biology (NUS)
- Trained in Education Psychology and Pedagogy, & Gifted Education to comprehend students’ learning needs, and draw out students’ potential in Biology
- Astounding students’ %A Grades in past H1 and H2 GCE ‘A’ Levels, Grade 7 in IB Diploma
- Consistently ranked top since 2012, on online portal Domain of Experts featuring more than Singapore's 50 leading JC and IP tutors
- Teaching since 2004
- 9231 2554.
- If it's not fun, then one may be learning Bio the wrong way :)
NEW - Author for latest GCE 'A' Level H2 Biology Ten-Year Series book, published by Singapore Asia Publisher (SAP).
NEW - Results or Refund Guarantee Program
NEW - Real-time Online learning Option is available now
教育金牌奖章前任讲师 - 生物补习由金牌奖章前任初顶端级学院讲师执教。提供 'A'水准高中 H1/2与及直通车课程生物学补习. 荣获生命科学硕士（NTU）生物学学士 (NUS)、并排名前列国立教师培训班。细致采用教育心理学、教育学与及优资教育学，以理解学生的学习需求，并引领出学生生物学的潜能和优化学生的回答策略。受新加坡教育部前任为'A'水准考试主持人总监。自2004年以来的教学, 见证优异的学生'A'水准考试成绩。 92312554